Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Some encouragement for you. When life throws you a big, fat curveball.

Last week, I recorded an interview with Jenny on The Channel Mom Show in Denver. We talked about my failed marriage, owning my part in the divorce, and finding peace and hope in Christ. The first half is up on her podcast. Listen here:
Channel Mom Podcast
I was on a roll about finding my identity in Christ at the end and then my phone cut out. Of course! We get into some juicier topics in the 2nd half. As soon as it's up on the podcast, I'll post it.
Thanks for your encouragement. If you need encouragement today, leave a comment. I'd love to pray for you!
xo,
Erin

1 comment:

Channel Mom said...

Erin,
Your honesty and authenticity came through beautifully... and I truly believe you will be an inspiration to other single moms for that reason. Phones cut out... not a big deal... because God knew you'd be on the show the next day too!
Jenny (Channelmom)