Thursday, November 14, 2013

Radio interview that I think I did not bomb.

Yesterday was a first for me. I was interviewed by Jenny Dean Schmidt of Channel Mom about life as a single mom, going through divorce, dating, and finding hope in a new reality. I had so much fun! And she invited me back to be her single mom correspondent. So...that's cool!
We recorded today's show yesterday, so if you'd like to hear it, you can tune in today, 11/14, at 3:30 pm MT/4:30 pm Central.
Doing the interview reminded me of how scary it was to enter into single-motherhood. I had forgotten how lonely and burdened those first few years were. It really inspired me to provide a place where single moms can be vulnerable and receive support and encouragement for their day-to-day reality.

God is good.
xo,
Erin

1 comment:

Channel Mom said...

You ABSOLUTELY did NOT bomb... you were such an encouragement and very articulate, but everyone who reads your blog already knows that.